Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Slight Interruption in Service

--All right, I don't have the weekly Venture Bros. entry ready just yet. It might be the weekend before I get to it, but it's happening. Let me just say that Jefferson Twilight freaking stole the episode. "This isn't the work of Blaculas. I can't rule out caucasian vampires." Awesome. All of his lines just killed.



Why am I too busy, you may ask? Why, Batman Week, of course. That's right, spunkybean is celebrating the release of The Dark Knight all week. As I write this, I have three huge articles up that you will like if you're EJ fans. And if you're reading this, you're an EJ fan. Or else you Googled "Hen in a pumpkin".



Seriously, "Hen in a pumpkin" is the new "I don't know Butchie instead". I'm not sure what to make of that. Regardless, we'll talk Venture Bros. this weekend, and like all Venture-related conversations since the beginning of the season, it will include the phrase "Boy, Jonas was really a dick, wasn't he?"

No comments: